Friday, November 5, 2010

Not necessarily home rennovation related...

There are certain traits about my mother that make drive me insane.  Her and my dad came to Ann Arbor to pick up their farm fresh chickens and go to Ikea. (Side note: My mother didn't start visiting me in Ann Arbor until they built an Ikea in Canton.) So I accompanied them to Canton, and at the checkout line, Maria has to go to the food market. She bought every random thing imaginable. On our way out we had, stale bread, Swedish chips, and weird fruit cookies. She took one bite of everything, didn't like anything, and then left it all with me.  This makes me crazy. She can't leave the store without buying junk food, that she inevitably leaves with me.

What's worse? As we're walking of Ikea and I'm rolling my eyes, I realized, OMG, I do the exact same thing to Bob. Sigh. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

2 comments:

Reenie said...

Haha. Awesome to realize you are your mother!! :D

Amanda said...

That was an awesome post :) Congrats!